Monday, June 27, 2011

June activities

We have had a pretty busy month and most of it we are spending our time enjoying this nice weather!

We have been busy with things like:

Having a combined birthday party for a very cute 1 year old and a graduation party for a well deserving man!









Doing some magic with Uncle Lance. :)





















Going to Lagoon







Gracey was an angel at Lagoon. She loved people watching!



















Getting my haircut:

I really do like it. It's so much easier to manage.



















Having fun at the splash pad/ park/ swimming:



























Going to a Rodeo



Gracey was AMAZING at the rodeo. She was seriously the best baby. Audrey did very well too. It probably helped that Kim and Jayson were there to keep her entertained. :) 



















Loving my feather earrings (Courtesy of  Shimmering bay Jewelry)


 

















To making some almost all the way made necklaces/ bracelets. :)

















I actually have wanted to make these since my sister-in law's baby shower last year, but I have been a major slacker and haven't made them until now. I saw them on studio 5 one day and really wanted to make them and we wanted to make them as a party favor for Kim's shower, but we just did not have enough time. Chrissy (My other sister in law) came up with an awesome idea for these necklaceshe. She embosses these very cute designs as well as came up with the idea of adding pearls or any kind of embellishment on here. That is where I got the pearl/ embossing idea from. The best part is it is so easy.


There you have it. We have done other fun activities that I haven't been able to get pictures of. Mostly the playgroups we go to each week and all of the other posts I posted about this month! :) We have had a fun/ busy month so far. :)


3 comments:

Kara and Chant said...

You have been busy! I still don't know where the splash parks are. We need to go together some time. Those necklaces are so cute! I want to see one up close. So creative!

Brooke said...

Cute hair, cute necklaces! Looks like you have been super busy having lots of fun! Your girls look adorable as always!

.Chrissy said...

Yours are looking SO good! and I LOVE that you stacked two of them together!! What a great idea!

and I love the new look of your blog! it is a nice change


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones