Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Some spring fun!

We took advantage of the nice Spring weather last week and spent it outside. We loved every minute of it! We went to Holly's one day and then to Sugarhouse park to feed the birds. It was really fun and I can't wait until it is warm outside again! It was so warm outside that Audrey and Gracey and myself got sunburns. Luckily none of our sunburns were bad. I didn't think we would even get burned. I guess next time I will make sure the girls are sunscreened up!
Sugarhouse Park with my sisters!
Gracey wasn't so sure of the Geese.
I love how she is sneaking a piece of bread in this picture!
Gracey was just staring at all of the seagulls. There were a lot of them. I am surprised we didn't get pooped on.
All in all it was a great week! Thank goodness for sunshine!

2 comments:

Kara and Chant said...

We enjoyed the sun too! I cannot wait for it to warm up again and the wind to go away! We need to get together again now that everyone is feeling better!

Brandon and Krystyn said...

That looks like so much fun!!! Hopefully it warms up there for good soon!! Your girls are getting so big too:)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones