Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Audrey and Gracey funnies

**Funny story #1** Audrey calls the yolks of an egg a ball. Every time we have hard boiled eggs she asks me if she can have the ball. It's so funny! She loves the yolk and eats that before the egg whites. **Funny story #2** I think I probably already shared this one, but Audrey calls sunbeams "sunbeeps." I think a lot of kids her age call it that too. But I think it's really funny. **Funny story #3** Gracey woke up at around 4am this morning and so I gave her a bottle and she stopped drinking it so that she could say, "uh oh," but then went back to drinking her milk. It was the funniest thing at 4 in the morning. :) That is Gracey's new word is "Uh oh." It's so cute to hear her start talking. But kind of sad that she is growing up so fast. I just needed to quickly write these down before I forgot them. :)

5 comments:

Kara and Chant said...

Cute stories. Your girls are adorable. Yep, write as much as you can down because you will be so happy later when you can't remember!

BensonFam said...

Cute, cute girls!!

Brooke said...

I was just thinking earlier today that I needed to be better at posting things my kids say like you do. There are so many things I won't remember if I don't write them down! You are my inspiration!

Debbie Murdock said...

So cute...and if you can find humor at 4 in the morning the more power to you!

thepascuas said...

How cute!! you have really cute kids♥


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones