Cute Gracey and Bethany
Adalie, Emilee and Audrey coloring Easter eggs
We then did an egg hunt Friday with Brandon's family.
Kim was telling the kids that that was bunny poop on the table. Audrey was disgusted.
Proud of her Easter eggs

Emptying out the Easter eggs
Gracey was perfectly content hanging out with Daddy while everybody else did their hunt.
Then it was Easter day:
Gracey's Easter basket. Thanks to the Easter bunny and Dollar tree. The "Easter bunny," got all of the girls stuff in their baskets for $11.00 total. I was pretty proud.
Audrey's Easter basket.
In search of her Easter basket
She was pretty happy about what the Easter bunny brought her.
Pretty Audrey and her new Jesus coloring book for church.
This was the best picture I could get of these two together. Gracey was not in the mood to get her picture taken that day so I had to bribe her with her bottle to just at least sit there while I got a picture of the two in their Easter dresses.
Me and my girls
Next year we will actually hide eggs for them but I was just lazy this year and thought about it too late.
Gracey was not at all interested in her Easter basket. All she wanted was her bottle. haha!
Beautiful Audrey!




1 comment:
Looks like you had fun! Their dresses are so cute! And Audrey's hair is so adorable. I love the picture of you and the girls and that last one of Brandon cuddling Gracey. So sweet!
Post a Comment