Tuesday, March 1, 2011

9 months

Well Gracey girl you are 9 months old today. And finally after 9 months you are starting to get your first tooth! You haven't been terribly grumpy about it coming through. You had a couple of moments last week waking up in the night and I now think that that was caused by you trying to teethe. You have decided that you like to climb on some things now. Not everything, thank goodness. You are so determined at everything that you do. You are still a major Mama's girl! I love it most of the time, except for when Mommy and Daddy want to go on a date and we leave you with the baby sitters and the only thing you want is me. That makes things difficult. :) There really hasn't been a whole lot that has changed from last month.Other than,you love your bath time with your sister. You love playing around on Audrey's bed when we "talk in my (your) room," as Audrey calls it. You love it when Audrey rough houses with you. You think it's so funny. *Usually when you want more to eat you usually say "Na..na.. na," in a loud stern voice. I guess you just want to make sure we can hear you. *My favorite thing that you are doing these days is when you are happy you will have the biggest most cutest smile and will tilt your head back. I take that as an invitation to smother you with kisses. You love it. You love to be loved! *If you do something funny and you know that it makes us laugh you will try to keep doing it to make us laugh even more. You are a hoot! *You are into slapping the table or bed or whatever it is that is in front of you. *You are just so curious about everything. You want to know what sound a certain toy makes, or how it feels, or what it does. You are taking it all in and trying to learn as much as you can. *You can still fit into some 3-6 month clothes, but mostly 6-9 months now. *You have discovered how to make bubbles with your saliva. Haha. It's actually intriguing to watch you do it. It amazes me that you have figured out how to do that. *you are still taking 3 naps a day not including bed time. Except that you are starting to think that you don't need your evening nap. * I absolutely LOVE LOVE your smile and your sweet giggle! I love that your contagious smile puts a smile on anybody's face. *I LOVE when you get so excited to see me or Daddy or even Audrey for that matter. * I LOVE that you love to be sung too. * I LOVE everything about you Gracey girl. Everything. In my eyes, you are perfect! We love you so much sweet girl. Life would not be the same without you!

3 comments:

Shanté said...

Your girls are so cute! They are growing so fast!!
So about the caption thing- about 4 months ago I did a guest post on my friends blog. She gave me her info and I logged in on her blog, and I realized she had a much cooler blogger with easier picture uploads. Her blogger automatically updated and mine didn't. The caption thing only works on the updated version. Do you have it? If not, go to your settings on blogger and scroll down to the bottom. There is an option, "Select post editor" make sure the the updated editor(recommended) is selected.
So for captions-once you've uploaded a pic on the blogging page if you put your cursor over the pic it will give you options like, center, right, left and CAPTION! Yay! So just push caption and there you go. I'm not sure why I didn't notice this 4 months ago :)

BensonFam said...

Hey Lisa - I'm glad you found my blog. Do you mind if I add yours to my list? It's super cute and the pictures of your girls and family are just adorable! I'm sure loving getting to know you guys.
Emily

Kara and Chant said...

That was the sweetest post ever. I am excited to get to know you and your beautiful family better. Thank you so much for today. I loved it! And Chant loves the letters.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones