Friday, March 4, 2011
Ice Castles
So I have a friend that went to see these Ice Castles not too long ago and so she gave me all the info and we decided to make a trip to go see them. They are absolutely AMAZING!!! They are in Midway. They did say the last day to go see them will be tomorrow the 5th. So if any of you are interested in going you should go tomorrow! If you google Utah Ice Castles it should take you to their site.
I already posted most of these pictures on facebook. So I am sorry for those that have to see this again. Anyways, Brandon obviously doesn't like to get his picture taken as you all might know. So this is what I get for trying to sneak a picture of him. I actually had no idea he was throwing a snow ball at me until after. He just happened to have the throwing motion when my camera finally decided to take the picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
That looks magical!!!
I'm glad you liked them, we thought they were pretty neat! And Gracey's cheeks don't even look red to me in the pictures, so don't worry about it, kids are known to have red cheeks, mine have sensitive skin and it gets that way frequently.
And tell Brandon I hate getting my picture taken too, but I figure I will look better if just smile rather than try to avoid it and have other people "try" to get pictures of me.
That is so amazing. I have never heard of them before. We'll have to check it out sometime.
Those are pretty cool, I am glad you could go before they went away.
Post a Comment