And if you are wondering, yes she did fall off of that after we were done taking pictures but she didn't even cry. She just wined for not even a half of a second and she was back up again. She is a tough little baby. It probably helps that sometimes when she falls I will say "Timber.. and will go and tickle her." Maybe that's not such a good thing but it seems to be working. lol!!
Audrey is so funny. So we were on our way home from running some errands tonight and her legs were cold in the car I guess, and this was her solution to making her legs warmer:
Putting her coat on, but.. putting her legs in the arm holes. Lol!!!!! Oh man I thought this was so funny. Way to think creatively (sp?), Audrey! She was pretty proud of herself too and thought it was funny! haha! She also couldn't wait for me to get a picture of that.




1 comment:
Wow, I just love Audrey's creative mind and how she thinks outside the box, so like her dad in that aspect. So much like her mom that she loves to bake and make things cute.
Oh and that stinker Gracey girl. Wow, you are going to have a serious monkey on your hands - these pics are so cute!
Post a Comment