As you can tell this Valentines Day holiday this year has been quite eventful in our household! I may have been the cause of these such events! :) I love that Audrey is old enough now that she wants to do crafts with me, especially Valentines crafts right now! :) When we started doing our Valentine crafts which was in the middle of January Audrey asked me all the time if we could do a craft. So, because I love doing fun crafts for Valentines day, I couldn't just say no. So I just googled some fun, easy Valentine crafts for kids and Audrey really enjoyed all of them.
Rice Crispy treat succors. I got this idea from..shoot, I can't find the site I got this idea from. Anyways, this was not my idea it was somebody elses's that I borrowed! I usually can't come up with unique crafty ideas, so I just borrow other people's ideas. Luckily they are sharing their ideas with me and everybody else in the world. Thank you for all of those crafty people that make me look crafty! Keep the cute ideas coming! haha!
Audrey loves to help me bake/cook!
I had Audrey and Hazel do a couple of crafts while Hazel was here for movie night a couple of times! These are the Valentine wreaths they made!
We went over to our friends house, the Maxwells to just go hang out and we ended up doing crafts! I just so happened to have my Valentine craft stuff with me too! haha!
Audrey, Mckenna and Mason
3d hearts craft!
Audrey's Valentine to her Daddy!
First of many crafts that we did for Valentines day!
Everybody else's Valentine from Audrey!
My fry containers. I got this idea from: http://loveactually-blog.blogspot.com/ But I used my own fry sauce container that I made instead of using their template and I decorated it my own way! So, it's not exactly alike!
The great thing about most of these crafts is, I already had all of the supplies!!!!! And if I didn't, off to Dollar Tree I went! :)
There you have it! That was our Valentines this year. As much as I love my decorations and as soon as I start feeling better I want to take down my Valentines stuff. I am ready for a clutter free house again!!




4 comments:
You are such a cute mommy and wife! I love having kids, it make all the holidays so much more fun!
I love the fry holder idea...very cool! I always see the cute chinese containers in Michaels and would love to do something with those too. Maybe one day when I win a million dollars I can go crazy on crafts!
Oh my gosh I can't believe I called it a fry sauce container. I meant fry container. Haha. Thanks for the comments!!! You are all so nice!
i know i already commented on facebook but i just can't get over how fun you are! i can't wait until next year- i'm going to steal some of your cute ideas!
Post a Comment