Saturday, February 19, 2011

My little artist

Okay, first I am so sorry for all of these posts lately. I guess I just have a lot of stuff I need to update you on!
This has been Audrey's art lately! I LOVE it! Aren't her little "Funny faces," as she calls them, so cute? This is her first real picture she has ever drawn by herself. So cute!
These next ones are just a bunch of funny faces and in this bottom picture to your right that is supposed to be her snowman. I think she did a pretty dang good job at it if you ask me!!
More of her funny faces. If you look to your left in this picture it has little scribbles at the top and apparently according to Audrey it is supposed to say, "Mike," for my brother Mike. Very random,but so cute.
Proud Artist

2 comments:

Amanda and Chad said...

so cute! she does a good job! i try to get paislee to draw faces and people and she just can't figure it out yet. i'll have to show her these and maybe it will click!

.Chrissy said...

It is interesting that she named him Mike...: ) she is a funny girl!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones