Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Last of Audrey's birthday pictures/ Gracey Chillaxin! :)

I will usually put Gracey in her swing when she is drinking her bottle. Well, I put her in her swing one day and left the room for a minute and I come back out and this is the position she was at when I came back. But that's not all she does. Sometimes she does actually fall out, which isn't the best thing to happen, but at least her swing is really low to the ground and she doesn't have far to fall, right? So I have tried not to leave her in her swing unattended so that she doesn't fall out again. Apparently she's not a fan of that! Not sure why. haha! This is her other thing she likes to do....Chillax! I know that's probably not even a word. But it describes this picture perfectly! Funny thing is she really likes laying like that. Now, onto more of Audrey's Birthday celebrations: Party with the Robbins side
Her Butterfly cupcake cake! She thought it was so awesome!
Doesn't she look so grown up here? Apparently when it's your birthday when you turn 3 you think you have to look older or something. :)

1 comment:

The May Family said...

Your girls are so cute! Did you know my niece spells her name like your Gracey? I love that spelling! Have fun at Forever 21 today!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones