Thursday, December 9, 2010

Letter to my sweet Audrey

Dear Audrey, My sweet Audrey you wanted to make some treats for a couple of your cute little friends today. You were so excited to make these for your friends and take them to their houses. You're favorite part about making the rice crispy treats were the sprinkles. You loved that you were in charge of the sprinkles. You absolutely loved that you could hold the treats on the plates that we put them on for your friends and that you got to knock on their door and deliver them to their houses. You thought that was the coolest thing. You talked about it all night. Can I just say that you have been the sweetest girl. You will now just come up to us and give us a hug and tell us "I love you," and give us a kiss too. Not all the time, just at random moments. When I was singing you a song tonight before you went to bed you were rubbing my face like I do to you sometimes. You just melt my heart Audrey and I just love you so much! You really make mommy so happy. I fast forwarded a part on "Shrek," today because their are some parts where they aren't being nice to each other and you usually don't like watching those parts and I skipped it before you asked me nicely to "forward," it and you responded to me in the sweetest most thankful voice saying, "Thanks, Mom.....!" You went to a nursery class tonight while Mommy went to a Relief Society activity. Daddy was at school and couldn't be there to take care of you at home and so you and Gracey came with Mommy but you went to the nursery and you did a great job going by yourself. You had so much fun and when we came home, you were jumping up and down saying "I so proud of you," which in translation means you knew Mommy and Daddy were so proud of you that you went all by yourself again. We really truly are so proud of you and makes us so happy that you know we are proud of you. I hope you never forget that we will always be proud of you and your accomplishments. Your new phrase as of yesterday is, "In fact..." and then you will go on and say something after that. You are just growing up so fast and before I know it you will be married like you always talk about and having a baby boy and two girls after you get married like you talk about. One named Sophy and the other named Amber. (These are your little friends that you love and you wanted to name your little girls after them.) You are a special little girl and even though you can really push our buttons sometimes, you always do something so sweet that helps us to forgive you right away. You are so much happier when you can get out of the house and get some fresh air and go do things together. You love that you can go hang out with your little friends, it makes you so happy. You really do seem happier when you have done something that makes you feel good about yourself. We love you so much! More than you will ever know, Darlin!!! You were in charge of the sprinkles and you LOVED that part! Just a photo to prove to you that I was there to help you!

4 comments:

thepascuas said...

Well she represents who you guys are as people you know? and she is who she is because of you .
she is sooo cute!
and I love this cute letter

Katie said...

That is so sweet, it is great to have kids help in the kitchen.

Em said...

You are so cute Lisa...and that apron is ADORABLE!

Slater Blog said...

Lisa, you are such a good mommy to do this for her. She will treasure it someday. I love how you are with your sweet little angels. You have so much patience and love, and I adore that about you.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones