Friday, December 17, 2010

Medicine

I just want to quickly say that I am so grateful for medicine. I am so thankful for Nyquil to help me sleep through the night and Dayquil to help me get through the day. I just hope that this sickness that I came down with (Flu, cold, cough, etc) gets out of my system for a very long time. I decided it wanted to hit me all in one week. But hopefully I will be better for Christmas and that Brandon and the girls are healthy for Christmas too. We have all been sick pretty much every other week around here, since October-ish. So, I think it's safe to say that I am sick and tired of sickness...........Just sick of it!!!It's not like we aren't clean people and that I don't disinfect our house after we are sick, because trust me I do. For some reason we just still catch all the germs. Tis the season I guess.. On a brighter note, Brandon took his last final of the semester today! He has only one more semester and he will graduate!! We are so excited for that day to come!!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones