Saturday, December 4, 2010

Happy 29th Birthday!!!

I just want to wish Brandon a Happy Birthday!!! Thank you so much for all that you do for our family. I am so thankful for you and your hard work! You are the most amazing husband and father a wife and two daughters could ask for!!!! I was blessed the very moment I met you and am still blessed today to have you in my life. Even though I totally ruined breakfast this morning you were still so grateful for it! Thanks for always making me feel better and making me happy! You deserve to have the best birthday ever!!! I hope all of your wishes come true!
I love you!!!!!
Love,
Lisa

3 comments:

thepascuas said...

Its like a secret message , your background is red and so are the letters lol.

Happy birthday!!!

The Ingleby Family said...

I love your blog! SO cute! LOVE what you say! Happy Birthday to Brandon!!!! You guys have a good holiday season.

Lisa Robbins said...

That's weird. Do you not see my cute background? I wonder if it doesn't come up for anybody. The red really isn't my background. I have a Christmas background actually. But that's funny though.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones