Saturday, December 4, 2010
Audrey phrases
Audrey has been doing really well putting her words into a sentence. She has some new phrases she likes to say a lot.
Example:
I will ask her if she will do something for me and her response is usually " Umm...actually.............yeah/no." I love it that she says "actually," and thinks about it for a second and then responds.
Usually in the mornings when Audrey wakes up I usually talk to her about what is going on with our day and so now she usually asks me "What's going on today huh Mom?" It's so cute. I love that I can have a conversation with her now and she understands what I am saying.
Okay, I need to vent a little. I know I said in my last post that I try not to talk about the negative things but I need to vent. haha!
Audrey has really been pushing my buttons lately. I know it's just the age, but man oh man is she being difficult. I have been trying to be a little more patient with her and it's been working a little bit. I just hate how she knows what buttons of mine to push and pushes them. She is really testing my patience. Anyways, that is probably a reason I write about all of these funny things she does because it helps me to not be mad at her anymore and it works!
Anyways, thanks, I feel better getting that out. haha!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
"whats going on today mom?" ... soo cute!
Post a Comment