I just want to say that even though Audrey can be pretty whiney (which, I know a lot of two year olds are this way) she can turn around and be the funniest little girl. I just needed to write these things down so that I have them recorded somewhere and so that I don't forget..and so that she can read this someday. Anyways, here are the stories:
Audrey: (Almost 3, couple months away)
* She calls shampoo, "hairpoo." haha....when she said that for the first time I could not stop laughing for two reasons. One it was really funny, second, when she knew that I laughed so hard at it the first time, she kept saying it over and over again just to make me laugh even harder. It worked...
* I have probably already posted this next one some other time, but I will post it again. She LOVES LOVES LOVES to read jokes with me. We have some of that laughy taffy, and everytime we read one we have to read the jokes and she will do her pretend laugh when we read them. It's the funniest thing.
* This next one isn't really funny. It's just a little bit of info about her. She usually wakes up pretty grumpy from her naps and bedtime. So, when she wakes up I just ask her why she is so grumpy, and she responds to me in a stern voice, "NO IM NOT." I think it is actually kind of funny sometimes..
* So, we will be talking to Audrey and we will tell her about something and she will say "No, it's not," or something like that just to be disagreeable. Well, I will say " Yes it is, wanna bet." she will usually say yes and so I say " okay, what do you want to bet.." these are some of the things she has bet: Grammy and papa's house, Audrey's Birthday, Our apartment, and some other ones that I can't remember right now. But she comes up with something new every time and man can I just say, she better hope she wins because those are some big things to be betting.. :)
* Whenever we go and do something we know she will love she always says" yay, so excited," and claps her hands and really acts way excited about the fun things we are going to do. I LOVE that about her. I LOVE LOVE LOVE to watch her when she is so happy and when she is smiling.
* She will randomly pick up the scriptures and just start reading them. In fact, there are many many nights where we will be watching something on TV and she will pull out the scriptures and tell us to turn the TV off so that we can read scriptures. So, we do. It makes us so proud that she does that. I love her jibberish talk when she reads them. It's thee cutest thing.
*Oh, I just remembered this one. I am so glad I did. When we say prayers at night and when it is her turn she will usually thank Heavenly Father for her day and asks to bless us and Gracey and herself and than she will just talk to Heavenly Father about her day and what went on and how she felt. I love it!!!! It just made me think about it and made me realize that I need to do that more in my prayers; tell Heavenly Father about my day and how I felt. I am sure he wants to hear about it. Audrey is such a great example to us.
* Oh, another funny thing, is I sometimes call Audrey "darlin,' and every time I do, she thinks it is so funny. She will just laugh. It's so funny. So I say it a lot more just so I can hear her laugh!!!
Even though Audrey doesn't like to smile in pictures, and doesn't like us to kiss her, and doesn't like to be touched/bothered, and likes to do things her way...I still LOVE her so much. She really can be such a sweet girl. She is so caring and is always concerned when somebody is not happy. She always says the funniest things that make us laugh. She always tells the truth (Not sure how long this will last.) She is so confident in herself and the things she does and boy she sure does love her sister and is so patient with her. I really really do love her so much and I love her for who she is. She is such a beautiful little girl inside and out and I am so lucky to have her as my daughter. I just love that little miss so much!
Gracey: (3 1/2 months old)
* I don't have a lot of stories about her yet, but here are a few of her little quirks I guess you could call it.
* When she eats she has to be playing with something, it's usually our hands that she is playing with. She just needs to keep her hands busy. She also trys to hold her bottle because that keeps her hands busy doing something. It's so cute, she will just sit there and play with our hands.
* She is such a mellow baby. She just kind of goes with the flow. She is so much like Brandon and I am pretty sure Audrey is so much like me when I was younger....really emotional. :) I guess what goes around comes around right?! It's okay, at least I can understand why she gets so frustrated and emotional about some things.
* Gracey and I and Audrey will play the grunting game. Gracey will grunt and than we will grunt back at her and than she will do it back. This goes on for a good 5-10 minutes. It's so fun to see her interact with us now. I love it! She loves it because the attention is on her. She loves being talked to.
* I love how she always gets so excited when we put her jammies on. It's so cute.
* She has officially rolled over more than a few times, but it's not consistent yet, which is just fine. :)
* Unlike most babies, Gracey actually loves tummy time. She loves that she can see more things in a different view. She doesn't like to be cradled at all. She loves to be held facing forward so that she can see everything. She doesn't want to miss out on anything. :)
* She totally loves sucking on her hands. She will go to town with those things.
She just has such a sweet demeanor about her. I love her so much! I love both of my girls so much!!!




1 comment:
I love this new journaling thing. I need to do more of it. Your girls are darling, just like you Lisa. Oh, and I love the post about Brandon too. You are such a good wife and mommy. They are all so lucky to have you in their lives, as I am. I am so lucky to have you as my sister. I love you!
Post a Comment