* Brandon is the hardest worker I have ever met. He goes to work and school full time (3:30 am-6:40pm) and still finds time for all of us.
* He is so extremely smart. I am amazed everyday at how smart he is. I know I can ask him some random question and he will usually have an answer for it.
* I love his laugh, especially when he laughs really hard. It is so contagious and you can't help but smile.
* He is such an easy going guy. I love that about him!
* I love that he is a manly man and a well rounded guy.
* I love how passionate he gets when he gets to fix something or come up with a better solution for something. Good thing he is going into engineering...it is right up his ally.
*He will always get the job done and puts in 110 percent on everything he does.
*He is quick-witted and really does have a great sense of humor.
* He hates getting his picture taken. Sounds a lot like Audrey don't you think?! She must take after her daddy. :)
* He is the best daddy to Audrey and Gracey. They are so lucky to have him as I am so lucky to have him as my husband. I am proud to call him my husband and am still so in-love with him. I still wonder every day how I got such an amazing husband and how I got so lucky that he chose me to be his wife. I hope I haven't disappointed him..:)
I love you Brandon!!




1 comment:
You guys are so cute we miss and love you tons!!
Post a Comment