Monday, September 6, 2010
Sister bond
Man, I was looking at these pictures and these two girls are just so adorable! I love seeing the two of them together. They really do love each other and I hope they will be good friends growing up! I hope they will get along too. I kind of think they will (Hope I didn't just jinx it), but Audrey kind of has that personality where she wants to be in control and wants to do things herself and loves to help. Gracey, from the 3 months that she has been here, is more laid back and kind of goes with the flow. So, it really works out great. I am hoping that Gracey's personality continues to be that way because then there is a better chance that these two will get a long! I KNOW Audrey will watch out for her sister growing up. She is perfect for the "Older sister," role.
The other day, Brandon took Gracey for me and I took Audrey to go somewhere and as we were leaving the house, Audrey almost went back to her room to go get Gracey. She was wondering where her sister went and wanted to make sure she wasn't left behind. It is just so sweet how much she cares about her sister. She loves to call her "Gracey Lou," and has been doing this for a long time too. It's cute because her cousin, Emilee, loves to call her "Gracey Lou," as well. It's so cute. Audrey will also refer to Gracey as "my sister."
Sportin Grammy's glasses! Doesn't she look adorable?!
Such a sweet girl!
We went to Park City today, which by the way is CRAZY busy on Labor Day. I will never do that again! We just forgot that it would be crowded with it being a holiday. Oh well. So, anyways, while we were up there Gracey slept the entire time. Which is actually surprising because she usually hates being in her car seat, but not today! It was actually quite nice. Audrey did really well too..until the very end. I love doing things like that with my family. It's always so fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
haha, I love how Audrey calls her "Gracey Lou"... that is cute. Again, these pics of the girls are adorable!
Those are the leggings I bought Macie. You have good taste!
Post a Comment