Gracey is now 3 months old, as of yesterday. I cannot believe it. Anyways, some of the fun things about Gracey are: She still wears newborn clothes, but is finally starting to wear some 0-3 months stuff.
*After every feeding she loves to just play on the floor. She is also in the fun cooing and smiling stage and I absolutely LOVE it.
* She LOVES watching tennis with me or even just by herself when she is playing on the floor. I will leave the room for a minute and all I can hear is her cooing at the TV when tennis is on. It is the cutest thing. Both my girls love watching it with me, more so, Gracey.
* She probably weighs 9 pounds ish now, probably almost 10.
* She loves her sister. She loves watching Audrey play.
* She is such a sweet sweet sweet little girl. I don't know how I got so blessed to have her in my life.
* She loves the attention!
*She holds her head up so well. She has been doing this for a long time, but is getting stronger and stronger every day. I put her down for bed last night and just before I left the room I looked at her and she was just laying there with her head up looking around. Man, it was the cutest thing ever! Gosh, see, now you know why I love this baby so much.
*She hates her carseat. Audrey hated it too. I wonder if it is just the car seat. But I don't want to buy another one to find out that that wasn't it. So, we just have to deal with it for at least a year until she can switch to the front facing one. She really just doesn't like it when we are stopped in the car. She automatically wakes up. So, as you can imagine sitting at all of those dang red lights is not very fun. She also doesn't like it when we get into an accident. hehe..who does?!
Anyways my camera's battery is dead right now, so I don't have any pictures of her the past week. So, here is just a couple of the most recent ones I have.
This picture was taken more when she was two months old, but she is not much bigger than this now.
I love my girls!!




2 comments:
gracey is so cute!!! and so is audrey!!! aw.. i'm so excited to have my 2nd little girl here! It looks like so much fun. I love the name everleigh, but would never ever ever ever convince chad that he does too. picking a name is hard work!
I love that pic with the girls side by side, so cute. And, AWESOME!! That is great that she slept through the night!
Post a Comment