Sunday, September 26, 2010

My girls

Just being so cute!
Audrey loves reading the scriptures. I love this picture of her. She loves to read them to Gracey too!
This is what the girls and Brandon were up to when I was at the Women's conference on Saturday night. So so cute! Brandon said that Gracey was such a trooper and just let him put those glasses on and it shows!
Audrey always asks to get her picture taken with Gracey. That is when she is willing to get her picture taken is if it is her idea!
Gracey wanting to hold her own bottle. She only holds it for maybe about 10 seconds at a time, but most of the time she just always wants to hold onto the bottle when we feed her.
Audrey getting ready for her first day of what I call "pre, preschool." She loves it!
Just hanging out at Grandma G's.

3 comments:

Debbie Murdock said...

That is hilarious that your hubby dressed up the girls!

thepascuas said...

I cant believe how much a like these girls are! :)

Slater Blog said...

Cute cute cute! love these pics. So natural.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones