Sunday, September 26, 2010
Air show in Wendover
We went to Wendover yesterday to go watch the air show. I LOVED It!!! But I love that kind of stuff. I love air shows so much because I remember they used to do air shows when we were younger at airport number 2 and it was always so fun to see what the airplanes could do and it was way fun to see all of the skydivers too. I am for sure going to go to the next air show when it is at Hill Air Force.
It was a nice little road trip/getaway for us. Brandon's parents watched Gracey for us so that we could go. I am so thankful they were willing to watch her. It would have been too hot for Gracey if we brought her. Anyways, here are some fun pictures from the air show.
This airplane was HUGE- C17 ....It was used to transport combat equipment and some soldiers to wherever they needed to go.
This next plane was my favorite. I just liked how cool it looked!
Audrey standing by one of the smallest airplanes there. I think there were actually 2 other ones that were smaller than this one.
Just having a good time!!
This was so cool. It was a flame thrower and it really was the coolest thing.
This tank actually fired a couple of times. It was really loud but so awesome! :)
Getting ready for the airshow.
Audrey was so scared of this dog. The people in the trailer in the picture were controlling it and directed the dog to each kid that came by.
Audrey saw this Gorilla from a distance and was wowed by how big it was. So she needed to stop and take a break and observe.
I love that she put her hands on her hips like that. It was so cute.
The batmobile. Man this thing was soooo cool!!!
I didn't upload any pictures of the airplanes in the air because I couldn't really get any good ones because they were going so stinkin fast. :) But we had such a great time together!! Audrey really enjoyd herself and I think she would go again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment