Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Car Accident
Last week I got in a car accident. It was pretty scary, but I am thankful it didn't do any more damage then it did and that we are all okay and that it wasn't my fault!!! I was waiting to turn left into a parking lot and there was a big semi that was trying to turn left out of the parking lot and he didn't see that I was right there waiting to turn left and he hit me. I freaked out a little for two reasons. One, I had both of my girls in the car and was so scared about what could happen to them, especially because he hit our car where Audrey sits. Second, there is this huge semi coming at me and there was nothing I could do and because of the impact of the hit it spun my car a little and that is what freaked me out the most. I think I pulled forward when I noticed he was coming but I guess I couldn't pull forward fast enough. I really can't remember what I did, it all just happened so fast. I am glad that I pulled forward a little because if I didn't it would have hit Audrey's side a lot more. There were some very nice people that stopped and pretty much took care of everything for me until Brandon got there. Luckily I was meeting Brandon at the store, so he was just a minute away. I really am so thankful for those nice people that stopped to help me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I am glad you are all okay. That is my worst fear.
That is so scary! I would freak out too! I'm glad you were all okay.
Oh my gosh...that is so scary. I probably would've reacted the same way after getting hit freaking out about if the kids were okay. So, glad that you're okay.
So so glad you are all ok. Have you been able to get information on their insurance yet so you can get it fixed?
Post a Comment