Saturday, August 21, 2010

Gallbladder surgery

Well, I had gall bladder surgery yesterday. I am doing pretty good, just really tired. Thank goodness Brandon is home to take care of the girls for me because there is no way I could do this on my own. Not only that, but my family has been so willing to help with the girls too. I want to thank Brandon's mom for coming to watch the girls while I was in surgery. Thank you! Thanks to my families and everybody else who has been willing to help me out. I have the best family!
Anyways, I am not in too much pain but that is because I am taking percocet. I do have to say that I want to go shopping and go to Texas Roadhouse. haha!! Don't worry, I won't do either of those for a couple of weeks! I just plan to take it easy for awhile.
Anyways, the surgery went fast and very well. I didn't think they had to make 4 incisions. I thought it was only going to be one, but oh well. I did better than I thought I was going to do and that is all I am happy about!!! I will be especially happy when I fully recover and don't have to deal with the gall stone pains anymore!!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I'm glad everything went well and you are feeling better then you thought you might. Hope you make it out shopping and to Texas Roadhouse soon!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones