Monday, July 12, 2010

Potty Trained

This little girl is officially potty trained!!! She pretty much did it all on her own. She started going pee in the potty a couple of times a day and that is when I officially decided that she is ready to be potty trained. So, I did a 3 day potty training guide and she pretty much picked it up and was all potty trained the first day. I do have to say I am so glad that is over with. It was a huge burden lifted off of my shoulders. She is such a big girl now and loves to wear her "Big girl," panties. I am so proud of her and how well she is doing with it!!! On a side note I have a couple of funny Audrey stories to tell. First story: So, Audrey and Hazel were doing sparklers the other night and when Audrey's was finished I went to grab it from her so that I could put it in the water. Well, just as I took it from her she went and grabbed the hot part of the sparkler and burned herself. It was the saddest thing ever. So we went inside to put her hand in a glass of cold water and she says to us, "It hotted me." (referring to the sparklers). It was so funny! She handled the burn really really well and probably handled it better than I would have! :) Second story: I was eating breakfast this morning and I asked Audrey if she wanted a bite and she says to me, "No.......thanks though." It was just so cute and sweet the way she said it too. It was really funny! I just love that little girl.

1 comment:

The Robbins said...

Where did you find the potty training guide?


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones