Monday, July 12, 2010

Sweet Gracey

Just didn't want you all to think that I don't care about this little baby. I know I have posted a lot of posts about Audrey lately, but that is just because she just has some funny stories to share. Gracey is still in the stage where she just sleeps and sleeps and sleeps...unless it is 2:30 in the morning. :) She is starting to stay awake more often though. I do love the cuddle time I get with Gracey. Well, as much as I can get. It is so hard to cuddle with her especially because Audrey is so needy. Most of the time I put her in her swing or put her on the floor or put her in her bed. It kind of makes me sad because I want to enjoy these moments with her before they slowly pass by...especially because this is our last baby.
Anyways, here are some pictures of our sweet Gracey. I just love her so much. Looking at all of these pictures just makes me want to kiss those cute cheeks and hold her and enjoy every second I have with her. She really is such a sweet little baby. I can already tell that her personality is going to be different than Audrey's. It's fun to see! I think it's good that Audrey is the older one because she likes to be in charge. Last time Gracey was at the doctors she weighed 6 pounds 7 ounces. But that was a few weeks ago. So, I bet she is somewhere in the 7 pound range now. She is just growing way too fast.
Gracey did coo at me the other day. I just loved it and so did Audrey. Audrey thought it was so funny!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones