Friday, June 25, 2010

Pictures

This is what we have been up to lately. Audrey LOVES swimming and now that it is so nice outside we have been swimming a lot more. It's so nice having a swimming pool just out the door!!
Swimming is probably her favorite summer activity so far.
Brandon is so proud that Gracey is doing a "touchdown," pose. :)
Me and my girls!!!
These girls are so lucky to have Brandon as their dad!
Just hanging out on the floor. I just love this little girl.
That is how I feel somedays too Audrey!!
I love this little girl so much too!!! Audrey had a rough time the first week getting adjusted to the baby but she is doing so much better. It was just a crazy couple of weeks for her.
Playing with her sister
Audrey loves to hold her hand.
..and give her kisses!
Gracey looks so different in this picture
I just love these little girls so much!
Gracey had Jaundice really bad and had to be put on the table lights for a couple of days. She really liked it because it kept her really warm. :)
One proud daddy!
and mommy!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Such cute girls! Glad you are all keeping busy and having fun at your new place.

Slater Blog said...

Love the pics. You and Brandon are very blessed to have such beautiful girls in your life. I am lucky to be their auntie. Love it.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones