Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Busy busy busy

Okay, so I apologize I have not updated my blog in a few weeks. I have been really busy lately. Just after I had Gracey we moved out of Brandon's parents house and into an apartment. Then I didn't have the internet for a couple of weeks after that. Then we have been busy going back to the house and cleaning it really well before they come home in a week and a half!!!!!! We are almost done cleaning it. I know it makes it sound like we were slobs but I promise we aren't. I just want the house to be super clean when they get home and I have to admit I have been a little homesick and want to keep going back to the house as often as I can. Luckily his parents are moving back into the house and I can visit as often as they want me to. I cannot believe it has been 3 years already. I am so excited they are coming home so that they can finally spend time with their grandchildren....all of which are girls by the way.
So with all of that and trying to adjust to our new apartment that is why I have not updated this blog. I will post some pictures another day, but soon. Gracey has changed so much and Audrey is still as cute as ever and still makes us laugh. She is one of the funniest little girls I know. :)

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones