Our Sweet little Gracey was born on June 1st at 2:43 pm. I do have to say I am lucky and grateful that labor was only 5 hours long!!! :) I started having contractions at 9:30 in the morning. We then decided to go to the hospital after about an hour and a half of consistent contractions. We got to the hospital around noonish and had the baby at 2:43pm. :) She was definitely ready to come. I am just really glad she waited a few weeks longer before she came. I did make it in time to get the epidural, which I am very grateful for because the contractions were getting pretty dang strong at that point. Anyways, I only had to push 3 times and she was out. It definitely helps that she was pretty little. She weighed in at 5 pounds 12 ounces and 18 1/2 inches long. She was about a pound and an inch bigger than Audrey. Anyways everything went smoothe and we are both doing good.
Just so you all know, I LOVED the name Everleigh but we both eventually agreed that she looked like a Gracey. :) Well, Brandon always knew she was a Gracey but I had my doubts there for a minute. :)
Anyways, here are some pictures for you to enjoy. I was looking back at these pictures and I do see some similarities between her and Audrey now, except that Gracey has really dark hair and Audrey had blonde hair and there are lots of other differences too. :) Anyways, I love both of my girls so much. I am such a lucky mommy to have them in my life. I am so lucky to have Brandon as well. He is such an amazing Daddy to those little girls. They are so lucky to have him as their Dad.









9 comments:
She is so cute! I am glad things went so well for you. Audrey looks like she loves being a big sister. Please let me know if you need anything!!!
She is beautiful, congratulations! I'm glad everything went so smoothly and you are both home and ready to enjoy life with a new baby.
she really is so beautiful Lis.
She's adorable Lisa and you look amazing too! Congratulations!
CONGRATS Lisa! Your girls are beautiful!
Gracey is so beautiful! I love the pictures of her & Audrey, they are so sweet. You look fabulous!
Gracey is beautiful! Congratulations on your sweet little addition. Audrey is so cute with her. New baby, New home...how exciting! Take care of yourself we will miss you.
Congratulation!! Your girls are beautiful. I love the name Gracey. That is my niece's name and she even spells it the same way!
She is beautiful and so is your whole family!! Congratulations! :)
Post a Comment