Monday, April 5, 2010
Easter fun!
We had a fun Easter weekend. It started off with going over to Grandpa Clawson's on Friday and celebrating our Easter with the Robbins side. Audrey and Hazel had matching Easter dresses, so we dressed them up and got some adorable pictures. Then we made some Easter egg rice crispy treats. It was really fun and the girls really enjoyed it.
Then, on Saturday we went to an Easter egg hunt and breakfast with Josh and Hazel. After that I went to my Sister's house and we colored Easter egg's and made the rice crispy Easter eggs over there as well. It was a fun and very busy day.
On Sunday, we watched conference and then went over to an Easter dinner with my family and had a little egg hunt for the little kids. It was a fun weekend.
The Easter bunny brought Audrey this basket as well as the chipmunk movie. She likes to call the chipmunks "munks." She was pretty excited about it all.
I made these Easter basket cupcakes for my family party. They were fun to make.
Egg hunt at my family party.
I have to share one random thought with you. So, on our way home last night from my family party, Audrey wanted to sing songs. Well, by the time we were almost home Brandon and I were pretty much done singing so we told her to sing us a song. So she did and her song went like this; "Mommy, Daddy, mommy, daddy, Audrey," over and over again in her sweet little voice. It was so precious. We just love her so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I love her song!! I am really sad we missed Easter with the Girls!!!! they looked absolutely adorable!!
side note...are you proud that I am using my blog now? I figured you would be : )
also---I have red streaks in my hair and I LOVE them
Love you! see you Friday
Cute song and cute pics. Shre really is so adorable.
She is so cute! Love the matching dresses too. Looks like a fun Easter even with the snow.
she is adorable. time flies for sure.
and your tummy is the cutest tummy!
Post a Comment