Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Update on Audrey

Fun random things about Audrey at 27 months old:
1. She is starting to put more words together these days. One of our favorite things that she says right now is "Two minutes." Anytime we tell her it's almost time for bed or almost time to do something she doesn't really want to do, she always says "Two minutes."
2. The other thing that she says so cute is "Good job honey." So, when she does something that we think she has done a good job at we say "Good job honey." Well, now if she knows she did something good she always says "Good job honey." It's so cute. She is starting to now say it to Brandon and I but she will say "Good job Daddy," or "Good job Mommy." It's so cute.
3. Even though she says these adorable little things, she is also in the stage where she is telling us "NO," and "Don't." Those ones aren't so cute. :)
4. She is still independent as ever. In a way it's a good thing. But, there are times I just wish she would let me help her out. Her being independent will come in handy when I have this baby. Speaking of babies, she loves them. She seriously flocks to them when they are around. It's so cute. So, I am hoping she will be a great little helper when Gracey comes. I know she will be though.
5. She loves to play ball. What we do is we count to three and throw the ball in the air and she just LOVES this game. It's funny how much it keeps her entertained. I can't even tell you how many times a day we plan that game too. It never gets old for her. But, it's funny because she will tell me "Mommy, one, two, up there." What she is saying is she wants me to play the game where we count to three and throw the ball up in the air. It's really funny.
6. Did I mention she LOVES chocolate? Oh man, I can't even tell you how much she loves that stuff. It is constantly on her mind.
Well, I think that is enough fun facts about Audrey. Here are some recent pictures of her. She still doesn't like to get her picture taken. She is so much like Brandon it's not even funny. :)

5 comments:

Amanda and Chad said...

She is a beautiful little girl! I laughed when I read the first thing about her, because Paislee does the exact same thing, except she says "a few more minutes." ha ha. PJ time, bedtime, naptime, getting dressed time, eating time, etc- she will always say "just a few more minutes!" Sometimes it's cute & other times its just annoying! ha!

Alicia said...

She is so adorable, and so fun to hear about what new things she is doing.

Slater Blog said...

I love those last few pictures, she is a litte toddler model. They look like glamour shots they are so cute. I can't beleive how long her hair is getting and it looks like it curls really easily too. You should go into cosmetology Lisa!!

Lisa Robbins said...

Actually Jamie, all of the curl is her own curl. I didn't do anything to curl it. Which is good because I can never get her hair to curl if I use a curling iron or anything. The only way I can get it to curl is using the curlers. :)

Hazel Patricia Robbins said...

Beautiful pictures!!!! Hazel says the "Two minutes" thing too. It is funny!!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones