Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Spring Fever

I decided that I did not want to stay indoors all day today especially with it being 50 degrees outside. So, I took Audrey to the park and then we went to get some ice cream, went to Walmart (Audrey's favorite place to go) , and came home and took silly pictures of us. Audrey loved doing silly pictures by the way. I was loading the pictures onto the computer and she looked at them and just laughed with me because of how funny we were. (we thought we were funny anyways! :)) It was a really fun day. I really need to do more things like this with her before the baby comes....and just because I should. I have a friend that does so many fun things with her daughter and she inspired me to want to do more with Audrey. It makes me happy when Audrey is happy. We had to keep ourselves busy today because it was Brandon's long day so we decided it would be best to get out instead of going stir crazy indoors.
These first 2 pictures were taken the other day: I love all of Audrey's little facial expressions. Today's pictures at the park. Audrey loved the swing. In fact, she didn't want to do anything else but swing. What a cute girl!
Ice cream time!!! The beginning of our goofy faces. I am not one to make goofy faces in pictures so it might seem weird to some of you to see me this way, but I don't really care. This is how goofy I can get with Audrey and it made her so happy to see that Mommy was being silly. So, this is all for you Audrey! :) Ewww.... This is her "cheese," smile. Whenever we tell her to say cheese she ALWAYS squints her eyes like in this picture. I love it, it's so funny!
I tried to make the same face as Audrey but it's kind of hard to do that with the camera in your hands. So, there you have it. Also, this will probably be the most amount of pictures I will ever post with me in them. Just sayin...:) I only did this for Audrey to show her that Audrey and Mommy do have fun together.
On a side note, here is a picture of me 25 weeks pregnant. I'm getting huge....not just in the belly either. All over, especially the hips/butt area. Trust me. It's sad when you wake up one morning and you can feel and see that you gained weight in those areas. (It's all of that dang candy and Apple pies, and cookies that I just can't resist)But, it's for a great cause and that is why I am somewhat okay with it! Why do we women feel like we have to look a certain way? Ughh...too much pressure to be a woman sometimes.

2 comments:

Amanda and Chad said...

You & Audrey are soooo cute!! She will love looking back on those pictures some day. You are such a fun mom!
Audrey looks so cute in her sunglasses.

Slater Blog said...

way too cute, and you should do as many pics with her as you can. She will cherish them as she grows up. Hey - I need to do the same thing. Thank you for paying it forward and inspiring me.
You look beautiful by the way.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones