Thursday, February 25, 2010
Cookie time!
Audrey and I made chocolate chip cookies today. I do have to say that she LOVED the batter. But who doesn't? I have not made chocolate chip cookies in, I don't even know how long. I usually try to avoid baking cookies or anything that has raw batter when I am pregnant. It's just a huge temptation for me to eat it. But, I did good. I didn't even eat a tiny bit. I am sure a tiny bit won't hurt, but if I ate just a little bit than I would want more. But, at least Audrey got to enjoy it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
How cute! I'm the same way with cookie dough, so I usually satisfy it with cookie dough ice cream - that way it's safe to eat (no eggs). I can't believe how big Audrey is. It seems like I haven't seen her for ages.
Mmmmmm, I'm so craving cookie dough now!!! How fun!!!
What a fun idea. Emilee loves to help me make cookies, actually like all other kids she most enjoys the batter. You have better will power than I do. I can never not have a little bite of batter. :) I know it is different when you absolutely can't have it but still, would be a temptation, good job!
Post a Comment