Friday, March 19, 2010

New project

This is my next project....
Need I say more????
Okay, I do. Aren't these so adorable? I just absolutely LOVE them!! So, as soon as I can find all of my craft stuff that Brandon hid ;) then I will get to it. :)
P.S. He didn't really hide my stuff, it's just in the dreaded shed somewhere. But knowing him, he probably put it closer to the front for me because he is nice like that. Or maybe he put it in the back on purpose so that I wouldn't get into these craft kicks before we move and have all of my craft stuff out again. :)

5 comments:

A Date with Pinterest said...

Ohhhhh WAAAAY cute!!!!

thepascuas said...

oh my!!!!!!! i want one!

Alicia Robbins said...

LOL!!! I would ddread having to go out and look too. I would even choose a spanking first. But they are so cute, it could be worth it!

Slater Blog said...

interesting. I don't think i have seen anything like it before. Is this your invention?

Larry and Ashley said...

Oh my soooo cute I seriously want one!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones