Sunday, February 21, 2010

Valentine/Savannah

Hello! Well, I have pictures of what I made Brandon for Valentines Day. So, here they are! Also, little Savannah (Brandon's sister, Chrissy's baby) was born on the 10th of this month. So there are some random pictures of when we went to visit her. She is so dang cute. I cannot believe how incredibly dark her hair is. I can't take credit for the creativityof all of this. I got this idea from a craft blog and just designed it the way I wanted to. But I thought this was a great idea for a guy for Valentines Day. I just filled the jars up with Brandon's favorite things to snack on and I put different little sayings on each bottle. It was fun making this for him. I did get him a small gift aside from this.As for little miss Audrey I got her a cute little red bear and some chocolates for Valentines day. For those of you who don't know, Audrey LOVES LOVES LOVES chocolate. So, that was a great surprise to be getting chocolate. Anyways, I actually got her a movie too, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. I always forget where I put things lately. We were also able to go to Texas Roadhouse for dinner!!!! That is a tradition for us to go there every year to celebrate Valentines Day. I love that restaurant. It is actually one of my favorite ones. Anyways, we had a great Valentines Day weekend.
Brandon, Audrey and Savannah. Brandon is so cute with Savannah. I can't wait for him to be that cute with Gracey. Audrey loved patting Savannah's back and bum. She wanted to help in anyway she could. She will just flock to babies and absolutely loves them....real ones anyway. :) She has never owned a doll because she has never liked them. She was afraid of them for the longest time.
Awww...
Josh, Hazel and Savannah Hazel really loved helping Savannah as well. It was so cute to watch her. She wanted to keep holding her and giving her her binky.
Yes I am not in any of these photos because I am not worthy of getting my picture taken lately. Ughh.....what is it about pregnancy that makes you feel ugly??? So anyways, I am 24 weeks!! It's crazy to me to think that this is my last pregnancy. I am trying to enjoy it as much as possible, because even though I never feel cute when I am pregnant, I really do love being pregnant. Could be the fact that it's so incredible that you have this little human being growing inside of you. It's a great feeling!

2 comments:

Amanda and Chad said...

I LOVE the valentines present you made! I'm obsessed and now I'm thinking I will do it for Father's Day for Chad.. or maybe wait until next year. I'm excited though, what a cute idea! THANKS!

Slater Blog said...

I loved the idea too. I wish I would have had more time and money to put something like that together. maybe in the future.
And, I don't know what you are talking about when you say you are not worthy of being in pictures, you are so cute. You are still so little and have this cute little belly, that will soon look like a basketball but the rest of you is the same and absolutly perfect. You should take some pictures though, the little kids love to hear the "stories" of when you were pregnant with them.
Sounds to me like Audrey is going to be a huge helper to her momma. Cute girl.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones