Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Projects!
Okay, so, now that I am not sick anymore I am trying to get back into the creative mood and since I LOVE LOVE LOVE Valentines Day, I decided to make some cute frames. I started to make these frames but decided that I would use them for my Sister in Law Chrissy's baby shower we did on Saturday that had a Valentine theme to it. So, not only do I get to enoy them but they were an added bonus to the Valentine baby shower decor we had. The next thing I want to make is a cute Valentine wreath. We will see if Brandon will let me do that though. I already have a ton of Valentine decor that he won't see why I need more....but I just do. :) All I have to buy really is a wreath, I pretty much have everything else to go with it. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Those are so cute! I love how crafty you are, but I'm kinda jealous because I wouldn't be able to do something like that if my life depended on it. :)
Can I have some of your creative desire?
Post a Comment