Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Joy

So, I was cleaning Audrey's room today and packing all of her old clothes that don't fit her anymore and while I was doing this she was just playing with her toys and it was quiet for a moment and I looked over to see what she was doing and she was down on her knees by her bedside with her arms folded saying a prayer. I could hear her say Heavenly Father and then she laughed but then she was whispering, and said amen. It's so hard to write this without tears flowing. It was such a sweet, tender moment to see that she was doing that. I can't even explain the joy I felt when she was saying that prayer. It's amazing that she stopped everything she was doing to say a prayer to her Heavenly Father. I think we often forget to stop what we are doing to thank our Heavenly Father for the blessings in our life. She was truly an example to me. I am so thankful for her and the sweet spirit she brings into our home.

1 comment:

.Chrissy said...

That is amazing!! I love that story, I am so glad you shared it with everyone!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones