Sunday, January 24, 2010
Experiment
This is the nursing cover I made for Chrissy. I challenged myself to do something different with it and I just love how it turned out. It took a little longer to make than I first expected, but that is because this design was new to me and I had to make sure that I had everything matched right and had all of the measurements were right. I am going to have to make myself one when Gracey comes. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Looks terrific!!! I really love the green toile! You're amazing.
Your little girl is so adorable and I love all your cute crafts! Keep the creativity coming. Also, I hope you don't mind, but I added you to my blog list.
I need to buy one from you when our little one comes. I wish I had one with our first two.
Post a Comment