Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A fun filled night with Desitin

This is what Hazel and Audrey were up to tonight....
That is Desitin. Hazel got a hold of the Desitin, which I didn't think anything of because Audrey plays with it all the time but never opens it. Well I was making Hot Chocolate and decided that the girls were really quiet, so I go and check on them and they decided it sounded like fun to play with the Desitin. Funny thing is they both had a place they wanted to wipe the Desitin. Hazel's was the wall. Audrey's was ALL over herself. I am telling you, Desitin is really really hard to clean off of you,even when you use soap. So, needless to say Audrey was the hardest one to clean up. Thank goodness for bathtubs and wipes, that's all I can say!
Look at that grin on Hazels face.. Also, you may notice that Audrey has Desitin around her mouth. I was a little worried that she ate some or licked some off of her fingers or something, so as a precaution I did call the poison control to see what it would do to her and they said the worst it would do especially with how little we think she consumed, is it would just give her diarrhea. So that's definitely better than what it could be. But, we really don't think she consumed a lot. Thank goodness for that.
I was looking back at the pictures and I just had to laugh about it. It wasn't too funny when it first happened, but looking back and thinking about it, it was kind of funny. Good thing these girls are cute!!

3 comments:

Alicia said...

That is SOOO FUNNY!!! It reminds me of the day their dads were laughing and I told Grandma "They are having too much fun" She said, "don't say that about my little angels", I said I have to go check and they were rubbing lotion into the couch! When I reported back to Grandma, she said "Why those d-mn little sh-ts!" A favorite story of mine. This will be one too!

Hazel Patricia Robbins said...

I love it!!! Sooo...funny!!! Um....sorry about the mess you had to clean up...I would have helped if I had been there!
I love our cute little angels!!!
Tricia

Amanda and Chad said...

ha ha! That is hilarious! Who would have thought Desitin?! I love reading your stories about Audrey because they remind me so much of my Paislee and our every day life!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones