Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Dream
So, I have to share a dream I had the other night.
So, I don't remember where I was at but there was an airplane that dropped a bomb and I was so close to it that I died. Well, after I died there was nobody there to greet me (Family and loved ones). I was with a bunch of smokers and drunk people. It scared me so bad because I thought that I was in "hell." Well, in my dream, the paramedics were able to revive me and I came back to life. So, I was fine after that and was able to get back to my normal activities.. So, I went shopping with my parents and Audrey. Well I was telling my parents that when I died nobody was there to greet me and I wasn't in heaven and it scared me. Well, my parents didn't care that this was a big deal to me and that it really scared me. It wasn't even a big deal to them that I had died and came back to life. (Luckily my parents would care in real life:)) So, in my dream I was thinking that when I die I will be alone and that there really is no heaven and nobody to come greet me...............until we were walking further and saw my brother Tyler. He was just sitting on a step at a far distance and so we went to him and and we were able to go to him just long enough to give him a hug and just at that moment with Tyler being there it made me realize that I will be greeted by family when I die. It was like he was comforting me in knowing that I will not be alone and that I am not alone even right now in my life and he is watching over us.
I know, some might think this was a pointless dream to share. But, in my dream it taught me a good lesson and it turned out to be a really good dream unlike how it started.
I am not saying that I don't think I will be alone when I die, because I know I won't. That is just how I was feeling in my dream. But, at the same time the dream was so real to me becuase it made me realize that Tyler is still with us and is still watching over us.
The sad part is I have had a lot of dreams about Tyler lately, but in all of my dreams he never talks, he is in the background just watching, and isn't smiling. The only thing I can think of why he is that way, is becuase he is maybe trying to say (in my dreams that is) that he is so sorry for what he did. I know, it probably sounds crazy and a lot of you are probably like what is she talking about, but it makes sense to me. Since he can't tell me in person how he is feeling maybe the message is just being relayed to me in my dreams somehow. I don't know is that crazy? Probably huh?
All I know is it is still so hard knowing he is gone from us right now ( during this life) and during this Christmas season and it will always be so hard until we see him again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
You don't sound crazy at all! Makes sense to me, and I'm glad you shared it. It's always good to look at the bigger picture of things. Sometimes we (I) get so caught up in the things in this life that I forget how important the other side is and how much i need to work towards that.
I don't think you sound crazy either my dear!!! I totally argree with Lara- she pretty much took the words out of my mouth :) So "ditto" for me!!
Love ya Lisa!!!!
Lisa I can fully relate to your dream. It has been a hard year frist grandma and grandpa Turville died and then my other great grandma died in Aug this year. I have a really hard time dealing with them being gone. I dream of them all still and what I would have said if I was there right before they passed. I know they are waiting for us because we are all sealed together. -chrissy
Thanks for sharing that dream. It really touched me, I mean really it did. I know that it is still hard and will always be hard to not have Tyler around so I am grateful that you get to have dreams that remind you that you will see him again someday. It is a real testimony strenthener for me too! Thanks!!
Tricia
Thank you for sharing this Lisa. I am so glad you are having dreams of him, and I know they are probably more real than you realize. Not sure about the no talking thing, but I imagine he is so sorry for what he did and just does not know how to express it. I'll tell you what though, I know he will be a chatter box when we really do see him again. I can't (well I can) wait for the day I get to see him again. I'm not ready by any means to leave this earth yet but will be so happy that when I do, he will be one of the first that greets me.
Post a Comment