Saturday, October 17, 2009

And so it is.....

I already announced this on facebook, so most of you know already. But, I'm pregnant. Due June 15th.

12 comments:

A Date with Pinterest said...

Lisa! This is such great news!! When I saw this I got the BIGGEST smile for you!! I'm so so happy!! Everything happens for a reason :) YAY!!!! Glad it all worked out!!!! Love ya girl!!

lmackay32 said...

Congrats Lisa! I am so excited for you. I hope you are feeling okay, let me know if you need anything, Audrey can always come over and play with Ashlyn if you need a nap.

Alison said...

Yahoo! Congrats!

Trevor and Elise said...

Lisa! Congrats

Brandon and Krystyn said...

Congrats Lisa!! That is so exciting!

Hazel Patricia Robbins said...

YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! (I know I am a nerd) I am SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Jenn said...

Yay!!!! That's great!!! I'm so happy for you!

Debbie Murdock said...

Congratulations!! What a great coming home present for the grandparents!

Slater Blog said...

That will be a great homecoming for grandma and grandpa. So, is the June 15th thing your estimation? I don't imagine you have seen the dr. yet have you? So excited for you.

Lisa Robbins said...

Thanks everyone!
Jamie- No, it's not my estimation. When I called to schedule my appointment they told me the due date.

Amanda and Chad said...

CONGRATS Lisa! How exciting! With you making all those baby items, I was wondering if you had an announcement like this coming!

Larry and Ashley said...

I seriously am so happy for you guys!! Lets get together soon!! CONGRATS AGAIN!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones