Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I am alive!!

I am back. Sorry it has been so long since I have posted last. I just found some random photos of Audrey and Brandon that I thought would be fun to share. She loves her daddy so much!! Audrey is officially 22 months old as of October 28th. I want to share a few things about what Audrey is up to these days: When she gets frustrated she always says "nice," before she gets really upset to remind herself that she needs to be nice and needs to calm down. Most of the time she does calm down, but there are some moments where she is just too frustrated to want to be nice. :) Another thing that she does is when she can't figure something out she will always ask us to help her. She will always say "help," before she gets frustrated that it can't work. I am amazed that she does this. She is one smart little girl. Audrey decided that she wanted to sleep in her big girl bed. It was all her choice. Brandon cleaned her room about maybe a couple weeks ago and when we went to put her down for bed she went straight to the Toddler bed with no complaints. So, it has been kind of nice that she decided for herself that she was ready to sleep in the big girl bed. That's one less thing I have to worry about doing before the baby gets here. The only problem is most of the time she will take her blankets and her stuffed animals and set them by her door on the floor and that is where she will sleep. I would complain except that she sleeps the whole night usually with no fuss. Whatever floats her boat I guess. And as always she learns new words and gets better at saying them each and every day. She can now make some words into a sentence. Like: "what's that?" " Audrey's breakfast." She said "bye bye Mommy," the other day. It was the first time that she said those together in one sentence by herself. It's fun to have a conversation with her and to know that she is understanding what you are saying. I love it!! One of her favorite things right now is to play "hike," with daddy. Brandon will pretend she is the football and he will way "hike," and grab her and run and get a touchdown. Well, one day when Brandon wasn't home I was sitting on the floor and Audrey just says "hike," and then runs to the stairs. It was so funny. She even did this when Brandon was home one day except that she actually added in the touchdown part where she lifter her arms up. She is so funny.

2 comments:

.Chrissy said...

She really is so smart! I hope she can train Savannah to remind herself to be nice before she does something naughty! I'll cross my fingers!

Hazel Patricia Robbins said...

So cute!!! I love the "nice" story


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones