Thursday, September 3, 2009

Crafty mood

So, I have been in the crafty mood lately. So, to take advantage of it, I decided to make some pillows for our couch. It was just a good excuse to make them!!! Anyways, if you look too close at the pillows you will notice that they are not completely done. I was just too excited about how they turned out that I didn't want to wait to take a picture of them when they are completely done. Keep in mind that I have not sewed in like probably a little more than 10 years. During the process of making my pillows my sewing machine stopped working. I could not figure out how to fix it. Come to find out I was threading it wrong and did the whole bobbin process all wrong. Thanks Holly for coming out to fix it for me. It took her like two seconds....as I knew it would. I am sure anybody would have been able to figure it out but me. :) So, now that I "kind of," finished my pillows I am in the mood to do more sewing. So, I have a few things on my list that I want to do. Next Project: Audrey's little red riding hood costume!!!!

7 comments:

Debbie Murdock said...

You're hilarious! The pillows look awesome!!! It so much fun to creat shtuff. Can't wait to see the costume.

Alison said...

Great job! I love when I catch the crafting bug (although I'm sure Doug's not as happy as I am :))
The pillows look great!

Shanté said...

That's so fun! My mother in law just gave me one of her sewing machines. I have projects lined up that I want to do...the only problem is that I have no clue how to thread it as well! I'm gonna youtube it and hope it doesn't turn into a disaster.

Alicia Robbins said...

Sooo cute. I am looking forward to seeing more great stuff. :)

Brooke said...

Cute pillows! I have issues with the bobbin every time I sew too, so I feel your pain. Have fun and good luck with your other projects!

Slater Blog said...

those turned out so good. can't wait to see what else you come up with. where did you get your crafty inspiration from? will you share that inspiration? LOL

Hazel Patricia Robbins said...

WOW!!! THose really do look great!!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones