Friday, September 11, 2009

Little red riding hood costume

Okay, so the only way that I could get a good picture of the costume was if I had Audrey try it on. I just put the cape on her with what she already had on. You will get to see the real deal on Halloween!!!! :) Audrey loves it. She actually was posing for me but my camera was not working. She never just poses for me so of course my camera would be having issues right at that time. So, I haven't decided whether I want to make her cape frilly or just keep it plain. Most red riding hood costumes are plain. So, maybe I will keep it the way it is. Who knows....I might change my mind about it later. NEXT PROJECT: It's a surprise....mostly because I can't decide what I want to do first!!!! :)

3 comments:

Alicia Robbins said...

That is absolutely darling. I can tell she loves it. And yes, I also have the same problem, trying to decide what project to start next.
Love ya,
Mom
I hope Brandon liked the transformer, when I saw it on the internet, I had to get it.

Lisa Robbins said...

Oh, Brandon loves it! I wish you could have seen his reaction when he opened it. :)

Hazel Patricia Robbins said...

She looks so cute!!! I am so excited for Halloween!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones