Thursday, July 2, 2009

Laziness

So I have been pretty lazy with blogging lately. I don't know why. It could do with the fact that I don't really have any updates to share. I was reminded by my sister in law that I have been slacking a bit and need to update some pictures of Audrey. :) I do have more random pictures, specifically ones where Audrey is running through the sprinklers. So, here they are. They are from probably almost 2 months ago. I am such a slacker, sorry. Oh, and Audrey is now 18 months old as of the 28th. That's all. Okay, enjoy! She was quite the daredevil. She would inch her way closer each time. She liked the water better when it wasn't so high.

3 comments:

Slater Blog said...

she is sure a dare devil. it took emilee forever to run through the sprinkler, afraid she would get water in her eyes. I love these pics of Audrey, what a beauty.

Hazel Patricia Robbins said...

She looks so cute and I love that swimsuit on her!!!

Debbie Murdock said...

Hooray for the 18th month mark...yea nursery!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones