Thursday, June 18, 2009
Girls Day
My Sisters, Mom and cousin all decided to have a girls day and get pedicures. I have never had a pedicure before so this was my first time. It was fun and it was so nice getting pampered like that. But most of all it was fun hanging out with all of them. We need to do it more often. Thanks for the fun guys!!!
Don't know why I didn't just smile. My Mom is cute though!!!
I love my Mom's facial expression in these two pictures (top and bottom) This was a much needed girls day for her.
Jamie and Pam( my cousin )
Pretending I'm scared....I wasn't really.
Having a good time just waiting for our turn
Holly
Manican feet
My feet are really ticklish
Jamie
Pretty feet!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
What fun!! It is always nice to get some girl time and get pampered too!
I love that you all went and did that. Oh, how wonderful a pedicure feels.
Love to you all,
Mom
oh, that was a lot of fun. glad we could all go.
Post a Comment