Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Introuducing Shimmering Bay Jewelry

My Sister's in law have started their own business making jewelry. Every earring I wear are ones that they have made and I absolutely LOVE them. I am positive you will love them too!!! Just take a look and see for yourself! :) Blog address is: www.shimmeringbay.blogspot.com or you can go to my friends link on the side of my blog and scroll down to Shimmering Bay Jewelry.

2 comments:

Lara said...

I seriously want them all. I kept scrolling and going- ooh that's mine... no THAT is... no THAT IS!! I'll have to buy some when I get the moola. Thanks for sharing! How are you doing, Lisa?

Lara said...

You are coping so well.. you are such a positive person, though, so I knew you would. I think about you and how you're doing a lot. I feel for you! Hope your family is well and healthy and that your little girl is loving the summer!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones