So, we decided we would go up to Strawberry resoirvoir for one day and fish. We met Holly and Troy up there. It was a cold day and they didn't catch a whole lot of fish when we went out. I do have to say that I sure am glad we didn't drive further than just an hour and a half. Audrey was so onory both ways too. We thought for sure she would sleep all the way home. Nope, she finally fell asleep coming out of strawberry and close to entering Heber. But, as soon as we hit Heber and a little ways before we hit the canyons, she woke up and cried the entire time. Other than that, we had a great time. So, here are some pictures of our day on Saturday.

Us.

Okay so Brandon thought it would be funny to pretend to throw me out in the water. So, this is why we are laughing because he pretended to throw me in, it freaked me out, and then we had a good laugh. :) I wasn't even close to the edge either. I am so paranoid sometimes!!

He actually let me take his picture. This is a record. He really shocked me that day. It's kind of nice to have a nice picture of my husband, since I don't have any of him by himself. That's no lie either.

Looking for "fishies."

She was not a fan of this life vest. Probably had to do with the fact that it was really big on her. It was the smallest we had and we needed to keep her safe.

She liked the boat when she didn't have to wear the life vest.

Enjoying her time outside. Even if it's cold this girl still has a good time!!

I just caught Audrey just sitting there having a good time. It was so cute.
7 comments:
Way cute pics!! I love the one with you laughing... Soooo cute!!! Audrey is sooooo stinkin cute!!! I love all the pics!!! Love love love!!!
So awesome!!! We drove through Heber and Strawberry on Saturday and there were tons of people fishing. Matt and Maryn were supposed to fish but by the time we drove through it was too late.
I really love reading your blog! Your pictures are so cute. And you & your husband are such a cute couple- that picture of you both laughing is so sweet! Audrey is such a doll too!
You look cute in Red! These are good pictures of you two, you don't see too many pics of you guys just hanging out having fun. Come to think of it I don't think we do either. Sorry Audrey was a pain in the car, like you said good thing it was only an hour and a half. We delt with crying a lot of the way back from Cali and that was 10 1/2 hours coming back and 12 hours getting there. Don't think we will do that again any time soon.
that looks like a lot of fun! i love all the pics . Specially the one of you two ... just having a good time. you should print that one.
I HAVE THE CUTEST GRANDKIDS!!!!!!!
Love,
Mom
Oh my how cute are you guys!! Seriously you are the cutest little family! That looks like sooo much fun! I miss you guys tons! I need a secret call from Audrey soon it's her turn :)
Post a Comment