So, I have a bunch of random pictures that I thought I would post. We didn't really have a whole lot going on this past week, other than Brandon keeping busy with work and school, and me keeping busy with work and Audrey and Tyler. Luckily this week it is supposed to be really nice and we can spend most of our time outside. It's the perfect week to do yard work. I don't love doing yard work, but I also don't mind it, it gives me something to do when I am outside and maybe, just maybe I might get a tan if I am out side more this summer :).
I need to get Audrey some of her own gardening tools so that she doesn't get bored when I do the yard work and end up eating mulch again. She did put some mulch in her mouth the other day. Funny little girl. She is getting better at liking it outside. A couple of weeks ago when I went out there she did not like it at all. She would just cry. But, now she likes it. Anyways, that has nothing to do with the pictures that I am about to post. I was just blabbing on about stuff that you probably don't even care about. :) So, here are my random pictures!
I have posted a few of these pictures of Audrey and Tyler on Tyler's blog, but I wanted to post them on mine as well.

She actually look like she is punching Tyler in this picture (above), but she is actually trying to tickle him.

This is Audrey's sacrament book her Grammy Robbins made for her.

This is just an example of what the whole book looks like.

This picture was taken at the Bee's game we went to a couple of weeks ago. Audrey doesn't like anything that is put on her head. So, she kept her hat on long enough for me to get a couple of good pictures. You can tell in this picture she was about to take the hat off. She does that with anything that I put in her hair, ex; bows. I can't wait until the day when I do her hair and she doesn't touch it, trying to take it all apart!

I love this picture. I think it is too funny. Let's just say that this vest is still a bit big on her ;)
***P.S..if you happen to look at the price tag, I did not pay that much for it. It was $2.00 instead of $20.00.***
6 comments:
I love her church book! I've been wanting to make one for Zack but I bought too much stuff and now i'm just overwhelmed. Did she make it?
The sacrament book is such a great idea!!! Love the vest pic!
Lisa the pictures of Audrey are so cute, and she has just taken off walking. Great Job!
Rachel the directions for the book are on my blog:
http://babyrobbinsnest.blogspot.com/2009/04/easter-books-i-made-for-our.html
Hope you have fun, I did.
Love to you all~
Mom
The vest looks like a life jacket. such good pics, especially that one of her and Tyler with him smiling at her.
I love those pictures of her and Tyler they are darling! She is so little and cute! I just love it!
Cute pics!! I've been slacking at comments lately... lol. I love the sacrament book! It's soooo cute!! And I love the pic where she is tickling tyler, very cute :)
Post a Comment