Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter

So, Audrey had a lot of fun this easter. She kind of colored eggs, went on a couple of easter egg hunts, ate some candy, and had a good time. She did really well with the egg hunts. Once we showed her how to do it the first time, she mastered it by the second egg hunt. Even the first egg hunt she did really well at. I was surprised. We did our first egg hunt at Great Grandpa Clawsons and her second egg hunt was with our ward. Anyways, I just got pictures of when she and Hazel did their hunt at Grandpa's. We wanted them to match in their cute outfits. As far as the egg coloring goes, she wasn't that interested. Well, it was probably more that I didn't trust her with the egg dye. I was too scared that she would spill it all over. She didn't really have anywhere that she could sit for her to try either. Unfortunately for me, she doesn't like coloring eggs so far, nor does she like to eat them. She gets this from the Robbins side. Well, from some of them. Mom and Dad Robbins love hard boiled eggs too. It's too bad, they are all missing out on a lot of fun :) So, here are some pictures of Audrey's fun Easter. It's nice that Audrey has a cousin she can share this with. It's also nice that Tricia is willing to do these things too, just to let the girls have fun and try new things. I am sure the other siblings will be the same way when they have kids too. It will be fun when we have more nieces and nephews to share these holidays with!! Trying to get these girls to smile at the same time was very difficult. Cute girls This was near the end of the hunt and she figured out what she needed to do. Talking with Grammy and Papa.

7 comments:

Brooke said...

We love matching cousins!! They look so cute. I know what you mean about not trusting her with the egg dye, I still don't trust my boys so I mostly color the eggs for them while they pick the colors.

Slater Blog said...

That first black and white picture is so cute. Well they all are, but I especially liked that one.

Hazel Patricia Robbins said...

We used a lot of the same pics, that is funny!!! I love those black and white pics you did of Audrey!!! They are beautiful!!!

Alicia said...

The babies are so darling. Love the matching outfits. They look like they had fun, but a little confused about why they had to find eggs outside. When you think of it, that is a strange thing to do.
By the way, I think the kids are strange, they never liked eating hard boiled eggs, so we started the plastic ones. I love hard boiled eggs and so does Greg. We have a big bowl of eggs salad in the fridge now. Had sandwiches yesterday. What are some of the things you and Tricia like to do?
Thanks for the pictures and for the skype and phone call.
Love to you all,
Mom

Debbie Murdock said...

Oh my cuteness! The girls looked so adorable in their matching dresses. I loved the black and white stills...very awesome!

Larry and Ashley said...

Oh my gosh her dress is so cute!! She is DARLING! Those pictures of her are so cute! The matching dresses are seriously so fun...I remember always wearing matching dresses on Easter with my sister haha how cute!

Anonymous said...

Look at those little pig tails!!! So cute!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones