Sunday, April 5, 2009

15 month appointment

So, Audrey had her 15 moth appointment last Monday and she now weighs 17.5 pounds. She gained 5 ounces in 3 months. Isn't that crazy?! So, she is now in the 1 percentile in her weight and 30th percentile in her height. She is 29 1/2 inches tall. So, she's just tall and skinny! The doctor said he will worry if she doesn't gain a whole lot by her next appointment. But, she has been really consistent on the charts as far as her weight goes. So, she isn't malnutritioned. I sometimes wonder how such a little thing can eat so much. Anyways, she's doing great. She can officially walk really good now. She just looks like a little pro. I laugh almost everytime I see her walking, because it's just funny to see this little baby walking around. It's so cute though. I love this age. I am not looking forward to when she gets into the TT's: Terrible Toddlers. :) (as I call it) . Because it seems that they are onory until they are like 5. I don't know though, that's just my assumption!! But, it would be nice to say that since she was really onory for me until she was about 10 months old, that maybe she won't be onory for me at two and older. But, I don't think I will get that lucky. So, here are some pictures of her. Audrey absolutely loves her Great Grandpa! This is her cheesy cry.

5 comments:

Larry and Ashley said...

Oh my gosh she is seriously so adorable! She is just so tiny I love it! Haha how could a sweet little girl like that be onrey? :) Maybe you will be lucky...ya never know! She would be the miracle toddler though that's for sure! Haha...very cute pictures!

Slater Blog said...

Her hair is getting long. You get it flipped out so cute Can't believe it has been 15 months, how time flies. I think you might get lucky in the TT stage. She will definetly be independent and all, but I'm sure she will be more reasonable than Emilee is for me.

Alison said...

What a cute growing girl!

Rachel and Kevin West said...

Audrey is so cute and so tiny. I think my little Zack is bigger than her! Sorry she is cranky, she is a girl though, can you blame her?

Alicia Robbins said...

She is tiny but both Brandon and Kimberly were just like her. As long as she is healthy, you won't need to worry about how little she is. That is just "her" normal.
Terrific pictures! She is such a little lady.
Love,
Mom


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones