Thursday, February 12, 2009
something I missed
Sorry, I was really tired last night and it was late when I wrote my last post and I didn't really go into detail about some things.
I was just going to say that the reason Tyler's kidneys were doing worse yesterday was because he has toxins that aren't releasing as fast as the doctors would like and so that is why they are going to do dialisis today to get those toxins out so that his kidneys will function better.
I also forgot to say that Tyler gave Holly a hug. He lifted himself up as much as he could and moved his arms around Holly. It was so sweet. I did forget to add this piece of information in the previous post, so I just updated it in that post and this one.
I think that is all for now. I will keep you updated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I love all of the updates that you do with the status of Tyler. It is so so nice to hear and see his progression! I wasn't sure if your brothers had told you but he laughed on Tuesday! Tehra was telling him to give her a kiss and he wasn't doing it so Larry said "Tyler do I need to come over there and give you a kiss? You know I will!" Tyler lifted his eyebrows, smiled, and laughed...and it was Tyler's laugh!! It was so amazing to hear! He is doing so good and is SO strong!
By the way I totally don't care if you guys take any of those pictures! You are welcome to all of them! I can also email them to you if you want. Larry's mom is trying to find more of Tyler and Larry when they were younger. I'm sure we will see you guys either tonight or this weekend!! If there is anything you guys need from us please just let us know!
Post a Comment